Ideal Head Gasket Repair has been servicing Carpinteria and the surrounding areas since 2011- $285 average cost. Mobile
CLICK→ HERE ←FOR DETAILS
HEAD GASKET REPAIR VIDEO 02:58
If a blown head gasket is suspected, performing a simple block test will often show exhaust gases in the cooling system. Sometimes a head gasket can be blown, but show no exhaust gases in the cooling system. If the head gasket has failed between two cylinders, a breach in the head gasket will let the compression of one cylinder leak into the second cylinder. This can be verified by performing a compression test. If there is a leak in the head gasket, typically white smoke will come out of the exhaust pipe & overall power will be lost.
Steps to perform a compression test for a blown head gasket:
1. Remove the engine’s spark plugs.
2. Insert a compression gauge to a spark plug opening.
3. Crank the engine to observe the maximum gauge reading, write down that reading.
4. Repeat the procedure for the rest of the the remaining cylinders.
5. Compare the results of each cylinder. If the reading on two or more adjoining cylinders is much lower than the rest of the cylinders, the head gasket is damaged. Call Ideal Head Gasket Repair 800. 478-8599